- Save EXTRA £100 per person on winter sun holidays
- Book holidays to the Canaries, Turkey, Cyprus & Portugal
- Travel before 31st March 2021 (inclusive)
St Helier weather in November 2020
- 1212°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 115115 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
- 1313°C sea temperature
Recommended for Jersey
The November weather guide for St Helier, Jersey shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in St Helier in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 12°C in St Helier in November, falling to 7°C at night.
How sunny is it in St Helier in November?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in St Helier in November - that's 27% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around St Helier in November?
The average sea temperature around St Helier in November is 13°C.
Does it rain in St Helier in November?
There are usually 19 days with some rain in St Helier in November and the average monthly rainfall is 115mm.
St Helier sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for St Helier in November 2020. Select a month to view St Helier sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||06:57||16:47|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||07:19||16:27|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||07:41||16:13|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Jersey destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.