- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
St Helier weather in May 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Jersey with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5656 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
- 1212°C sea temperature
Recommended for Jersey
The May weather guide for St Helier, Jersey shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in St Helier in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 16°C in St Helier in May, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in St Helier in May?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in St Helier in May - that's 50% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around St Helier in May?
The average sea temperature around St Helier in May is 12°C.
Does it rain in St Helier in May?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in St Helier in May and the average monthly rainfall is 56mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
St Helier sunrise & sunset times for May 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for St Helier in May 2021. Select a month to view St Helier sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st May 2021||05:47||20:25|
|Sunday, 16th May 2021||05:24||20:46|
|Monday, 31st May 2021||05:09||21:04|
- Save on holidays to Jersey with latest offers
- Visit Jersey in the Channel Islands
- Book online with Just Go Holidays today
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.