- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
St Helier weather in March 2021
- 1010°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 55°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7676 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
- 88°C sea temperature
Recommended for Jersey
The March weather guide for St Helier, Jersey shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in St Helier in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 10°C in St Helier in March, falling to 5°C at night.
How sunny is it in St Helier in March?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in St Helier in March - that's 37% of daylight hours.
Is the sea cold around St Helier in March?
The average sea temperature around St Helier in March is 8°C.
Does it rain in St Helier in March?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in St Helier in March and the average monthly rainfall is 76mm.
St Helier sunrise & sunset times for March 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for St Helier in March 2021. Select a month to view St Helier sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st March 2021||06:51||17:52|
|Tuesday, 16th March 2021||06:19||18:15|
|Wednesday, 31st March 2021||06:48||19:38|
- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Jersey destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.