- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
St Helier weather in July 2021
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1616 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4242 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 1717°C sea temperature
Recommended for Jersey
The July weather guide for St Helier, Jersey shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in St Helier in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 20°C in St Helier in July, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in St Helier in July?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in St Helier in July - that's 53% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around St Helier in July?
The average sea temperature around St Helier in July is 17°C.
Does it rain in St Helier in July?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in St Helier in July and the average monthly rainfall is 42mm.
St Helier sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for St Helier in July 2021. Select a month to view St Helier sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||05:08||21:17|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||05:21||21:08|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||05:39||20:49|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Jersey destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.