- Save EXTRA 20 Euros on flights, trains & buses worldwide
- Minimum spend 200 Euros on Kiwi.com promo code
- Compare airlines & operators to find the cheapest fares
St Helier weather in July 2020
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1616 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4242 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 1717°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for St Helier, Jersey shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Jersey
How hot is it in St Helier in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 20°C in St Helier in July, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in St Helier in July?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in St Helier in July - that's 53% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around St Helier in July?
The average sea temperature around St Helier in July is 17°C.
Does it rain in St Helier in July?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in St Helier in July and the average monthly rainfall is 42mm.
St Helier sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for St Helier in July 2020. Select a month to view St Helier sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||05:08||21:17|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||05:21||21:07|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||05:40||20:49|
- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Jersey destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.