- Save EXTRA 20 Euros on flights, trains & buses worldwide
- Minimum spend 200 Euros on Kiwi.com promo code
- Compare airlines & operators to find the cheapest fares
St Helier weather in February 2021
- 88°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7777 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- 88°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for St Helier, Jersey shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Jersey
How warm is it in St Helier in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 8°C in St Helier in February, falling to 4°C at night.
How sunny is it in St Helier in February?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in St Helier in February - that's 31% of daylight hours.
Is the sea cold around St Helier in February?
The average sea temperature around St Helier in February is 8°C.
Does it rain in St Helier in February?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in St Helier in February and the average monthly rainfall is 77mm.
St Helier sunrise & sunset times for February 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for St Helier in February 2021. Select a month to view St Helier sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st February 2021||07:39||17:05|
|Sunday, 14th February 2021||07:19||17:27|
|Sunday, 28th February 2021||06:52||17:50|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Jersey destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.