- Save EXTRA 7% on 3-5* hotels worldwide with Priceline
- Discount available on Pay Now & Express Deal Hotels
- Book hotels for 2 nights or more. Not combinable
St Helier weather in December 2020
- 99°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 55°C min night temperature
- 88 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 112112 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
- 1111°C sea temperature
Recommended for Jersey
The December weather guide for St Helier, Jersey shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in St Helier in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 9°C in St Helier in December, falling to 5°C at night.
How sunny is it in St Helier in December?
There are normally 2 hours of bright sunshine each day in St Helier in December - that's 23% of daylight hours.
Is the sea cold around St Helier in December?
The average sea temperature around St Helier in December is 11°C.
Does it rain in St Helier in December?
There are usually 19 days with some rain in St Helier in December and the average monthly rainfall is 112mm.
St Helier sunrise & sunset times for December 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for St Helier in December 2020. Select a month to view St Helier sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st December 2020||07:42||16:13|
|Wednesday, 16th December 2020||07:58||16:11|
|Thursday, 31st December 2020||08:03||16:20|
- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Jersey destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.