- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
St Helier weather in August 2021
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5252 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
- 1818°C sea temperature
Recommended for Jersey
The August weather guide for St Helier, Jersey shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in St Helier in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 20°C in St Helier in August, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in St Helier in August?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in St Helier in August - that's 52% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around St Helier in August?
The average sea temperature around St Helier in August is 18°C.
Does it rain in St Helier in August?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in St Helier in August and the average monthly rainfall is 52mm.
St Helier sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for St Helier in August 2021. Select a month to view St Helier sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||05:41||20:48|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||06:02||20:22|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||06:23||19:53|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Jersey destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.