- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
St Helier weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Jersey with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1212°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5555 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
- 1010°C sea temperature
Recommended for Jersey
The April weather guide for St Helier, Jersey shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in St Helier in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 12°C in St Helier in April, falling to 6°C at night.
How sunny is it in St Helier in April?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in St Helier in April - that's 46% of daylight hours.
Is the sea cold around St Helier in April?
The average sea temperature around St Helier in April is 10°C.
Does it rain in St Helier in April?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in St Helier in April and the average monthly rainfall is 55mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
St Helier sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for St Helier in April 2022. Select a month to view St Helier sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||06:46||19:39|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||06:17||20:01|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||05:49||20:23|
- Save on hotels, restaurants, spas & more with Travelzoo
- Book online with fully refundable vouchers
- Filter vouchers by theme, price, type & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.