- Save up to 50% in the Hotels.com 48-hour sale
- Destinations across Europe, the Americas, Asia & Africa
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
Exeter weather in January 2020
- 88°C max day temperature
- 2020 days with some rainfall
- 22°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 122122 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
The January weather guide for Exeter, UK shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Exeter in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 8°C in Exeter in January, falling to 2°C at night.
How sunny is it in Exeter in January?
There are normally 2 hours of bright sunshine each day in Exeter in January - that's 20% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Exeter in January?
There are usually 20 days with some rain in Exeter in January and the average monthly rainfall is 122mm.
Exeter sunrise & sunset times for January 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Exeter in January 2020. Select a month to view Exeter sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st January 2020||08:16||16:19|
|Thursday, 16th January 2020||08:09||16:39|
|Friday, 31st January 2020||07:52||17:03|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's warm in the UK in January?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the UK in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.