- Book online & save up to 11% on holidays to Switzerland
- Book online with TUI to receive discount
- FREE kids places & low deposits also available
Zurich weather in January 2020
- 22°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- -3-3°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6464 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
The January weather guide for Zurich, Switzerland shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Zurich sunrise & sunset times for January 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Zurich in January 2020. Select a month to view Zurich sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st January 2020||08:13||16:45|
|Thursday, 16th January 2020||08:08||17:03|
|Friday, 31st January 2020||07:54||17:25|
- Book river cruises in Switzerland in 2020 with TUI
- Save EXTRA £150 on TUI River Cruises in 2020
- Travel between 1st Mar & 31st Oct 2020 (inclusive)
River Cruise deal finder
Where's warm in Switzerland in January?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Switzerland in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.