- Save up to 30% with the latest hotels deals for Costa Blanca
- Compare hotels & read the latest reviews before you book
- Check out the best prices from leading hotel providers
Torrevieja weather in January 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2323 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- 1515°C sea temperature
The January weather guide for Torrevieja, Costa Blanca shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Torrevieja in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 16°C in Torrevieja in January, falling to 6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Torrevieja in January?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Torrevieja in January - that's 55% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Torrevieja in January?
The average sea temperature around Torrevieja in January is 15°C.
Does it rain in Torrevieja in January?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Torrevieja in January and the average monthly rainfall is 23mm.
Torrevieja sunrise & sunset times for January 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Torrevieja in January 2021. Select a month to view Torrevieja sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st January 2021||08:19||17:54|
|Saturday, 16th January 2021||08:17||18:08|
|Sunday, 31st January 2021||08:08||18:25|
- Find best train fares across popular rail operators
- Check schedules for Eurostar, DB, SNCF, Renfe & more
- Book train travel in the UK, France, Italy, Spain & Germany
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Spain
Where's hot in the Costa Blanca in January?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Costa Blanca in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.