- Find cheap flights to Crete with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Livadia weather in January 2020
- 1212°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 148148 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- 1616°C sea temperature
The January weather guide for Livadia, Crete shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Livadia weather in January
The average maximum daytime temperature in Livadia in January is a cool 12°C (54°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 7°C (45°F). There are usually 4 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 42% of the 10 hours of daylight.
Expect 148mm (5.8 inches) of rainfall across the whole of January with 13 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be low (2 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Livadia in January is 16°C (61°F).
Livadia sunrise & sunset times for January 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Livadia in January 2020. Select a month to view Livadia sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st January 2020||07:35||17:24|
|Thursday, 16th January 2020||07:34||17:37|
|Friday, 31st January 2020||07:27||17:52|
- Check low fares on flights to Crete from the UK
- Filter offers by departure airport, month & fare class
- Prices shown are one way based on return flights
Discover more about Greece
Popular Crete destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Crete in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details