- Save up to 35% when you book 5 nights or more
- Book hotel stays in top destinations in Europe & worldwide
- Including Barcelona, Amsterdam, New York & Bangkok
Paris weather in January 2020
- 66°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 11°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5454 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
The January weather guide for Paris, France shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Paris weather in January
The average maximum daytime temperature in Paris in January is a cold 6°C (43°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 1°C (34°F). There are usually 2 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 21% of the 9 hours of daylight.
Expect 54mm (2.1 inches) of rainfall across the whole of January with 17 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be low (1 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Paris sunrise & sunset times for January 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Paris in January 2020. Select a month to view Paris sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st January 2020||08:44||17:04|
|Thursday, 16th January 2020||08:38||17:22|
|Friday, 31st January 2020||08:23||17:46|
- Save on hotel stays in Paris, France with Hilton
- Browse available hotels on a map to find the perfect location
- Book online with Hilton Hotels for the lowest price
Discover more about France
Where's warm in France in January?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in France in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details