- Save up to 35% when you book 5 nights or more
- Book hotel stays in top destinations in Europe & worldwide
- Including Barcelona, Amsterdam, New York & Bangkok
Paris weather in January 2021
- 66°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 11°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5454 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
The January weather guide for Paris, France shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Paris in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 6°C in Paris in January, falling to 1°C at night.
How sunny is it in Paris in January?
There are normally 2 hours of bright sunshine each day in Paris in January - that's 21% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Paris in January?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Paris in January and the average monthly rainfall is 54mm.
Paris sunrise & sunset times for January 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Paris in January 2021. Select a month to view Paris sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st January 2021||08:44||17:05|
|Saturday, 16th January 2021||08:38||17:23|
|Sunday, 31st January 2021||08:22||17:47|
- Save up to 30% on Millennium Hotels & Resorts in Europe
- Plus extra 20% off dining & 10% off rooms for members
- Travel before 17th April 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about France
Where's warm in France in January?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in France in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.