- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in Costa Rica
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Punta Leone weather in January 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Costa Rica with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The January weather guide for Punta Leone, Costa Rica shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Punta Leone in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Punta Leone in January with very high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Punta Leone in January?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Punta Leone in January - that's 63% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Punta Leone in January?
The average sea temperature around Punta Leone in January is 28°C.
Does it ever rain in Punta Leone in January?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Punta Leone in January and the average monthly rainfall is 0mm.
Punta Leone sunrise & sunset times for January 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Punta Leone in January 2021. Select a month to view Punta Leone sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st January 2021||05:55||17:30|
|Saturday, 16th January 2021||06:00||17:37|
|Sunday, 31st January 2021||06:01||17:44|
- Browse current deals & offers on tours to Costa Rica
- Filter deals by date, duration, tour type & difficulty
- Prices shown with & without flights where available
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Costa Rica
Where's hot in Costa Rica in January?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Costa Rica in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.