- Find cheapest air fares from popular airlines & OTAs
- Compare prices from BA, Virgin Atlantic, Jet2, Easyjet & more
- Find the cheapest time to fly & where to book online
Jan Mayen weather in May 2020
- 00°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- -5-5°C min night temperature
- 1919 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4242 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- 00°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Jan Mayen shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Jan Mayen in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach -0°C in Jan Mayen in May, falling to -5°C at night.
How sunny is it in Jan Mayen in May?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Jan Mayen in May - that's 24% of daylight hours.
Is the sea cold around Jan Mayen in May?
The average sea temperature around Jan Mayen in May is 0°C.
Does it rain in Jan Mayen in May?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Jan Mayen in May and the average monthly rainfall is 42mm.
Jan Mayen sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Jan Mayen in May 2020. Select a month to view Jan Mayen sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||04:47||00:16|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||Daylight all day|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||Daylight all day|
- Save EXTRA £10 on flights, trains & buses worldwide
- Book with the Kiwi.com discount code. Min spend £150
- Compare airlines & operators to find the cheapest fares
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.