- Save on beach holidays with cheap deals from On the Beach
- Plus pay just £30 low deposit per person
- Spread the cost until 2 weeks before departure
Ocho Rios weather in March 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Jamaica with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 2727 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Ocho Rios, Jamaica shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Jamaica
How hot is it in Ocho Rios in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Ocho Rios in March with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ocho Rios in March?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ocho Rios in March - that's 63% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Ocho Rios in March?
The average sea temperature around Ocho Rios in March is 27°C.
Does it rain in Ocho Rios in March?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Ocho Rios in March and the average monthly rainfall is 27mm.
Ocho Rios sunrise & sunset times for March 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Ocho Rios in March 2021. Select a month to view Ocho Rios sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st March 2021||06:27||18:14|
|Tuesday, 16th March 2021||06:15||18:19|
|Wednesday, 31st March 2021||06:03||18:22|
- Save up to 9% on holidays to Jamaica
- Book online with TUI to receive discount
- FREE kids places & low deposits also available
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Jamaica
Where is hot in Jamaica in March for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Jamaica in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.