- Save up to 40% with ALL-Accor Live Limitless membership
- Receive EXTRA up to 10% discount with first booking
- Earn reward points, get members' rates, discounts & more
Sligo weather in January 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Ireland with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 77°C max day temperature
- 2323 days with some rainfall
- 11°C min night temperature
- 88 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 138138 mm of monthly rainfall
- 0No UV (Maximum) Index UV index
- 88°C sea temperature
The January weather guide for Sligo, Ireland shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Sligo in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 7°C in Sligo in January, falling to 1°C at night.
How sunny is it in Sligo in January?
There are normally 1 hour of bright sunshine each day in Sligo in January - that's 18% of daylight hours.
Is the sea cold around Sligo in January?
The average sea temperature around Sligo in January is 8°C.
Does it rain in Sligo in January?
There are usually 23 days with some rain in Sligo in January and the average monthly rainfall is 138mm.
Sligo sunrise & sunset times for January 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Sligo in January 2021. Select a month to view Sligo sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st January 2021||08:54||16:21|
|Saturday, 16th January 2021||08:45||16:43|
|Sunday, 31st January 2021||08:23||17:12|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Ireland
Where's warm in Ireland in January?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Ireland in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.