- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Udaipur weather in October 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for India with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 1313 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for India
The October weather guide for Udaipur, India shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Udaipur in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Udaipur in October with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Udaipur in October?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Udaipur in October - that's 80% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Udaipur in October?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Udaipur in October and the average monthly rainfall is 13mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Udaipur sunrise & sunset times for October 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Udaipur in October 2021. Select a month to view Udaipur sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st October 2021||06:27||18:22|
|Saturday, 16th October 2021||06:34||18:08|
|Sunday, 31st October 2021||06:42||17:56|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.