- Book cheap flights in 2021/2022 to Europe & beyond with TUI
- Return flight prices start from just £99 per person
- Filter deals by destination, departure point & more
Udaipur weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for India with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3636°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 44 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for India
The April weather guide for Udaipur, India shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Low fare finder
How hot is it in Udaipur in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 36°C in Udaipur in April with high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Udaipur in April?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Udaipur in April - that's 78% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Udaipur in April?
There are usually no days with some rain in Udaipur in April and the average monthly rainfall is 4mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Udaipur sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Udaipur in April 2022. Select a month to view Udaipur sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||06:27||18:51|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||06:14||18:57|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||06:01||19:04|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.