- Save up to 8% on holidays to India
- Book online with TUI to receive discount
- FREE kids places & low deposits also available
Mysore weather in May 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for India with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 148148 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for India
The May weather guide for Mysore, India shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Mysore in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Mysore in May with high heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Mysore in May?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Mysore in May - that's 61% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Mysore in May?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Mysore in May and the average monthly rainfall is 148mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Mysore sunrise & sunset times for May 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Mysore in May 2022. Select a month to view Mysore sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st May 2022||06:04||18:38|
|Monday, 16th May 2022||05:59||18:41|
|Tuesday, 31st May 2022||05:57||18:45|
- Save on worldwide flights with Air France low fares
- Book return flights to destinations across the world
- Flights depart from the UK via Paris, France
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.