- Save up to 35% when you book 5 nights or more
- Book hotel stays in top destinations in Europe & worldwide
- Including Barcelona, Amsterdam, New York & Bangkok
Mysore weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for India with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 162162 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for India
The July weather guide for Mysore, India shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Mysore in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Mysore in July with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Mysore in July?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Mysore in July - that's 31% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Mysore in July?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Mysore in July and the average monthly rainfall is 162mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Mysore sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Mysore in July 2021. Select a month to view Mysore sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||06:02||18:52|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||06:06||18:53|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||06:10||18:50|
- Check out top deals on recommended 2021/2022 tours
- Filter deals by trip type, dates, region & more
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.