- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Mahabalipuram weather in March 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for India with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 44 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
Recommended for India
The March weather guide for Mahabalipuram, India shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Mahabalipuram in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 33°C in Mahabalipuram in March with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Mahabalipuram in March?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Mahabalipuram in March - that's 77% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Mahabalipuram in March?
The average sea temperature around Mahabalipuram in March is 28°C.
Does it ever rain in Mahabalipuram in March?
There are usually no days with some rain in Mahabalipuram in March and the average monthly rainfall is 4mm.
Mahabalipuram sunrise & sunset times for March 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Mahabalipuram in March 2021. Select a month to view Mahabalipuram sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st March 2021||06:25||18:18|
|Tuesday, 16th March 2021||06:16||18:20|
|Wednesday, 31st March 2021||06:06||18:21|
- Save on worldwide flights in the Qatar Airways sale
- Fly to Doha, Australia, Malaysia, Thailand, Bali & more
- Depart from Heathrow, Gatwick, Manchester & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about India
Where is hot in India in March for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in India in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.