- Latest flight offers and special deals from Lufthansa
- Flights to Germany (including Frankfurt & Munich)
- Plus destinations across Europe and around the world
Bikaner weather in September 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for India with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3737°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 3535 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
The September weather guide for Bikaner, India shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for India
How hot is it in Bikaner in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 37°C in Bikaner in September with very high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bikaner in September?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bikaner in September - that's 71% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Bikaner in September?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Bikaner in September and the average monthly rainfall is 35mm.
What is the chance of a cyclone in Bikaner in September?
On average less than 1 day in September in Bikaner is likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Bikaner sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bikaner in September 2020. Select a month to view Bikaner sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:15||18:58|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||06:22||18:41|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||06:29||18:24|
- Book surfing holidays & surf lessons worldwide
- Pick from some of the world's top surf destinations
- Choose from surf packages, accommodation or lessons
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about India
Where is hot in India in September for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in India in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.