- Browse the latest holiday deals to Gran Canaria
- Holidays start from just £360 per person
- Low deposits available from £50 per person
Maspalomas weather in July 2020
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2222°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Maspalomas, Gran Canaria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Maspalomas sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Maspalomas in July 2020. Select a month to view Maspalomas sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||07:10||21:02|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||07:17||21:00|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||07:25||20:52|
- Book cheap holidays in 2019/2020 from just £83 per person
- Pay low holiday deposits from £25 per person
- FREE child places also available on select holidays
Discover more about Gran Canaria
Where's hot in Gran Canaria in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Gran Canaria in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.