- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Las Palmas weather in October 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 1818 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 2323°C sea temperature
Recommended for Gran Canaria
The October weather guide for Las Palmas, Gran Canaria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Las Palmas in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Las Palmas in October with low heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Las Palmas in October?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Las Palmas in October - that's 60% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Las Palmas in October?
The average sea temperature around Las Palmas in October is 23°C.
Does it ever rain in Las Palmas in October?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Las Palmas in October and the average monthly rainfall is 18mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Las Palmas sunrise & sunset times for October 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Las Palmas in October 2021. Select a month to view Las Palmas sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st October 2021||07:55||19:48|
|Saturday, 16th October 2021||08:03||19:31|
|Sunday, 31st October 2021||07:12*||18:18*|
*Daylight saving ends - Western European Time (WET) starts
- Find the cheapest flights with the Jet2 Low Fare Finder
- Simply say where and when you like to travel
- Low fares from Leeds Bradford, Manchester and more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.