- Save on holidays in 2020/2021 with latest deals & discounts
- Offers include free upgrades & extras + low deposits
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
Las Canteras weather in May 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 44 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2020°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Las Canteras, Gran Canaria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Las Canteras in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 22°C in Las Canteras in May, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Las Canteras in May?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Las Canteras in May - that's 62% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Las Canteras in May?
The average sea temperature around Las Canteras in May is 20°C.
Does it ever rain in Las Canteras in May?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Las Canteras in May and the average monthly rainfall is 4mm.
Las Canteras sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Las Canteras in May 2020. Select a month to view Las Canteras sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||07:21||20:37|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||07:11||20:46|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||07:05||20:54|
- Explore Indulgent Escapes offers for the Canaries
- Book Fuerteventura, Gran Canaria, Lanzarote, Tenerife
- Low £60pp deposits, 25 kg baggage & private transfers
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Gran Canaria
Where's hot in Gran Canaria in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Gran Canaria in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.