- Find low prices on flights to Gran Canaria
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Arucas weather in April 2020
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2424 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 1919°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Arucas, Gran Canaria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Arucas weather in April
The average maximum daytime temperature in Arucas in April is a comfortable 19°C (66°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 12°C (54°F). There are usually 8 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 58% of the 13 hours of daylight.
Expect 24mm (0.9 inches) of rainfall across the whole of April with 3 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (9 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Arucas in April is 19°C (66°F).
Arucas sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Arucas in April 2020. Select a month to view Arucas sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||07:52||20:20|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||07:37||20:28|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||07:23||20:36|
- Save EXTRA £50 with Broadway Travel promo code
- £1,500 minimum spend. Cannot be combined with other codes
- Excludes Hurghada, Egypt. Based on 2 sharing
Discover more about Gran Canaria
Where's hot in Gran Canaria in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Gran Canaria in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details