- Save up to 7% on holidays to Goa
- Book online with TUI to receive discount
- FREE kids places & low deposits also available
Candolim weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for India with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 2525 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 923923 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
Recommended for Goa
The July weather guide for Candolim, Goa shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Candolim in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Candolim in July with high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How sunny is it in Candolim in July?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Candolim in July - that's 27% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Candolim in July?
The average sea temperature around Candolim in July is 27°C.
Does it rain in Candolim in July?
There are usually 25 days with some rain in Candolim in July and the average monthly rainfall is 923mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Candolim sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Candolim in July 2021. Select a month to view Candolim sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||06:08||19:10|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||06:12||19:10|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||06:17||19:06|
- Search for holiday deals with the On the Beach 'Deal Finder'
- Simply select a month, departure airport and your party
- Filter the holiday deals by holiday type and duration
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.