- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Benaulim weather in October 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for India with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 131131 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
Recommended for Goa
The October weather guide for Benaulim, Goa shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Benaulim in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Benaulim in October with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Benaulim in October?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Benaulim in October - that's 66% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Benaulim in October?
The average sea temperature around Benaulim in October is 28°C.
Does it rain in Benaulim in October?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Benaulim in October and the average monthly rainfall is 131mm.
What is the chance of a cyclone in Benaulim in October?
On average less than 1 day in October in Benaulim is likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Benaulim sunrise & sunset times for October 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Benaulim in October 2021. Select a month to view Benaulim sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st October 2021||06:24||18:24|
|Saturday, 16th October 2021||06:26||18:13|
|Sunday, 31st October 2021||06:30||18:06|
- Save on holidays with latest offers from Virgin Holidays
- Book US holidays to Florida, New York, LA & Las Vegas
- Plus Caribbean breaks to Barbados, Cuba, Antigua & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.