- Pay £25 deposit on log cabins & lodges with hot tubs
- Book holidays in the UK. 12 locations to choose from
- Arrival dates at least 6 weeks after booking date
Gloucestershire travel advice
Explore our complete guide to Gloucestershire with the latest travel advice for travellers and holidaymakers including official updates and local travel tips for Gloucestershire.
- Essential travel guide
- Weather & climate
- Travel advice
- Travel health
- Covid live updates
- Travel features
- Top travel deals
Gloucestershire travel guide - essential info
Below is a beginner's guide to Gloucestershire with essential travel facts such as dominant language spoken, typical flight time from the UK and the local currency. You can also check whether visas are required and what plug adapter you need to pack.
|Gloucestershire - quick facts
|UK +0 hours
|G plug (230V)
Recommended for Gloucestershire
|Maximum daytime temperature °C
|Hours of sunshine (daily)
|Days with some rainfall
The Gloucestershire weather guide shows long term monthly averages for Cheltenham.
Gloucestershire travel advice
Check the latest travel advice on visiting Gloucestershire from official government sources (in english) from around the world including entry requirements and travel restrictions.
- Irish traveller advice for Gloucestershire - Department of Foreign Affairs, Ireland
- Canadian travel advice for Gloucestershire - Government of Canada
- US travel advisories for Gloucestershire - US Department of State
- Safe travel advisories for Gloucestershire - Ministry of Foreign Affairs, New Zealand
- Smarter traveller advice for Gloucestershire - Department of Foreign Affairs, Australia
Learn more about the current safety and security risks from terrorism, natural disasters and more. Read about the local laws and customs to consider when travelling around Gloucestershire.
Note: UK FCDO - UK Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office
FCDO travel advice
Gloucestershire travel health
Find out more about staying safe when travelling to Gloucestershire with the latest guidance on required vaccinations and recommended medication to take with you.
- Vaccines & medicines for Gloucestershire - CDC
- Health & vaccinations for Gloucestershire - TravelHealthPro, NaTHNac
- How to stay safe & healthy in Gloucestershire - Fit for Travel, Public Health Scotland
Check out the general travel tips for staying safe and healthy in Gloucestershire, risks of preventable diseases and what to pack.
Note: CDC - Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Gloucestershire covid live updates
Check the latest live updates on Covid-19 in Gloucestershire with the vaccination requirements, current available statistics and up-to-date travel advice from government agencies.
- Travellers' health for Gloucestershire - UK Health Security Agency
- Coronavirus timeline in Gloucestershire - Coronalevel.com
- Latest info on travel to Gloucestershire - Department for Transport for England
Read our frequently asked questions about travelling to Gloucestershire including the current entry restrictions, covid rules, driving side, electrical plugs used and much more.
What is the time difference between Gloucestershire and the UK?
The time difference between Gloucestershire and the UK is UK time+0 hours.
What is the main language spoken in Gloucestershire?
What is the currency in Gloucestershire?
Which plugs are used in Gloucestershire?
Gloucestershire uses electrical plug type G (230 Volts).
Which side of the road do they drive on in Gloucestershire?
They drive on the left side of the road in Gloucestershire.
Transport options for Gloucestershire
Travel advice by country
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Explore holidays in the sun for less
- Beach holidays
- Family holidays
- City breaks
- Summer holidays
- Winter sun holidays
- Holiday offers
- Top travel brands
- Airlines & flights
- Discount hotels
- Airport parking deals
- British Airways
- easyJet holidays
- Love Holidays