- Save up to 35% on last minute hotels with Barcelo
- Filter deals by destination, facilities & discount
- Book hotels in the Canaries, Spain, Dubai, Morocco & more
Costa Antigua weather in September 2019
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 33 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2323°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Costa Antigua, Fuerteventura shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Costa Antigua sunrise & sunset times for September 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Costa Antigua in September 2019. Select a month to view Costa Antigua sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st September 2019||07:33||20:17|
|Sunday, 15th September 2019||07:40||20:01|
|Monday, 30th September 2019||07:48||19:43|
- Save EXTRA £15 on flight only bookings with Travel Up
- Book flights to Dubai, New York, LA & destinations worldwide
- Enter voucher code on 'Payment Details' page. £200 min spend
Discover more about Fuerteventura
Where's hot in Fuerteventura in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Fuerteventura in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.