- Book winter 2020/2021 breaks with easyJet holidays
- Destinations include Canaries, Spain, Morocco & Tunisia
- Filter deals by price, departure airport, board basis & more
Hendaye weather in August 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for France with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 9696 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 2222°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Hendaye, France shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for France
How hot is it in Hendaye in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 24°C in Hendaye in August, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Hendaye in August?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Hendaye in August - that's 47% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Hendaye in August?
The average sea temperature around Hendaye in August is 22°C.
Does it rain in Hendaye in August?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Hendaye in August and the average monthly rainfall is 96mm.
Hendaye sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Hendaye in August 2020. Select a month to view Hendaye sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:57||21:29|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||07:14||21:08|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||07:30||20:43|
- Save on camping holidays in France, Italy & across Europe
- Browse the latest online deals & discount offers
- Filter deals by destination, dates, party size & type
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about France
Where is hot in France in August for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in France in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
More France regions
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.