- Latest flight offers and special deals from Lufthansa
- Flights to Germany (including Frankfurt & Munich)
- Plus destinations across Europe and around the world
Sunny Isles weather in March 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the USA with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 6060 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2424°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Sunny Isles, Florida shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Florida
How hot is it in Sunny Isles in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Sunny Isles in March with low heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Sunny Isles in March?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Sunny Isles in March - that's 74% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Sunny Isles in March?
The average sea temperature around Sunny Isles in March is 24°C.
Does it rain in Sunny Isles in March?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Sunny Isles in March and the average monthly rainfall is 60mm.
Sunny Isles sunrise & sunset times for March 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Sunny Isles in March 2021. Select a month to view Sunny Isles sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st March 2021||06:44||18:22|
|Tuesday, 16th March 2021||07:28||19:30|
|Wednesday, 31st March 2021||07:12||19:37|
- Save up to 15% on Avis car hire for USA
- Offer available at participating locations in the USA
- Plus receive 25-65% discount on designer shopping
- Avis discount code excludes Car Group X
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Florida
Where is hot in Florida in March for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Florida in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Fort Lauderdale
- Key West
- Daytona Beach
- St Pete Beach
- Panama City
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.