- Save on holidays to Florida with the latest special offers
- Book holidays to Miami or the theme parks of Orlando
- Plus the Florida Keys or the beach on the Gulf or Atlantic coast
St Pete Beach weather in September 2019
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 165165 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for St Pete Beach, Florida shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to St Pete Beach weather in September
The average maximum daytime temperature in St Pete Beach in September is a hot 32°C (90°F) with very high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 23°C (73°F). There are usually 8 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 62% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 165mm (6.5 inches) of rainfall across the whole of September with 12 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (10 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around St Pete Beach in September is 29°C (84°F).
St Pete Beach sunrise & sunset times for September 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for St Pete Beach in September 2019. Select a month to view St Pete Beach sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st September 2019||07:10||19:52|
|Sunday, 15th September 2019||07:16||19:36|
|Monday, 30th September 2019||07:23||19:18|
- Save on holidays to Florida with latest special offers
- Holiday prices start from just £442 per person
- Book holidays to Orlando, Miami, Gulf Coast & Florida Keys
Discover more about Florida
Popular Florida destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Florida in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- St Pete Beach
- Daytona Beach
- Fort Lauderdale
- Key West
- Panama City
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details