- Save on holidays in 2020/2021 with latest deals & discounts
- Offers include free upgrades & extras + low deposits
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
St Pete Beach weather in April 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the USA with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 3939 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2222°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for St Pete Beach, Florida shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in St Pete Beach in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in St Pete Beach in April with low heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in St Pete Beach in April?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in St Pete Beach in April - that's 78% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around St Pete Beach in April?
The average sea temperature around St Pete Beach in April is 22°C.
Does it rain in St Pete Beach in April?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in St Pete Beach in April and the average monthly rainfall is 39mm.
St Pete Beach sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for St Pete Beach in April 2020. Select a month to view St Pete Beach sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||07:21||19:49|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||07:06||19:56|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||06:52||20:05|
- Save up to 15% on Avis car hire for Canada
- Offer available at participating locations in Canada
- Avis discount code excludes Car Group X
- Blackout periods may apply
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Florida
Where's hot in Florida in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Florida in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Fort Lauderdale
- Key West
- St Pete Beach
- Daytona Beach
- Panama City
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.