- Book low fares on Virgin Atlantic flights to Orlando
- Depart from London Gatwick, Manchester & Glasgow
- Return flights to Orlando from £256
South Beach weather in March 2020
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 8686 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2222°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for South Beach, Florida shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Virgin Atlantic destinations
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
South Beach sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for South Beach in March 2020. Select a month to view South Beach sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:45||18:22|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||07:29||19:31|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||07:12||19:39|
- Save EXTRA £300 on select hotels in Universal Orlando
- No minimum spend with unique TUI discount code
- Travel between 1st Jun & 30th Jun 2020 (inclusive)
Discover more about Florida
Where's hot in Florida in March?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Florida in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Fort Lauderdale
- Key West
- Daytona Beach
- St Pete Beach
- Panama City
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.