- Book holidays to Florida in 2019/2020 with Virgin Holidays
- Save with special offers on Orlando, Miami, Gulf Coast & more
- Holiday prices start from just £425 per person
Santa Rosa Beach weather in December 2019
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 108108 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
- 1919°C sea temperature
The December weather guide for Santa Rosa Beach, Florida shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Santa Rosa Beach weather in December
The average maximum daytime temperature in Santa Rosa Beach in December is a comfortable 18°C (64°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 6°C (43°F). There are usually 6 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 54% of the 10 hours of daylight.
Expect 108mm (4.3 inches) of rainfall across the whole of December with 9 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (4 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Santa Rosa Beach in December is 19°C (66°F).
Santa Rosa Beach sunrise & sunset times for December 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Santa Rosa Beach in December 2019. Select a month to view Santa Rosa Beach sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st December 2019||06:24||16:44|
|Monday, 16th December 2019||06:35||16:47|
|Tuesday, 31st December 2019||06:41||16:55|
- Save on holidays to Florida with the latest special offers
- Book holidays to Miami or the theme parks of Orlando
- Plus the Florida Keys or the beach on the Gulf or Atlantic coast
Discover more about Florida
Popular Florida destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Florida in December. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Fort Lauderdale
- Key West
- St Pete Beach
- Daytona Beach
- Panama City
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details