- Book holidays to Florida in 2019/2020 with Virgin Holidays
- Save with special offers on Orlando, Miami, Gulf Coast & more
- Holiday prices start from just £425 per person
Santa Rosa Beach weather in August 2019
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 181181 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Santa Rosa Beach, Florida shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Santa Rosa Beach weather in August
The average maximum daytime temperature in Santa Rosa Beach in August is a hot 32°C (90°F) with very high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 22°C (72°F). There are usually 8 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 63% of the 13 hours of daylight.
Expect 181mm (7.1 inches) of rainfall across the whole of August with 14 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (10 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Santa Rosa Beach in August is 29°C (84°F).
Santa Rosa Beach sunrise & sunset times for August 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Santa Rosa Beach in August 2019. Select a month to view Santa Rosa Beach sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st August 2019||06:03||19:39|
|Friday, 16th August 2019||06:12||19:26|
|Saturday, 31st August 2019||06:21||19:09|
- Save on holidays to Florida with the latest special offers
- Book holidays to Miami or the theme parks of Orlando
- Plus the Florida Keys or the beach on the Gulf or Atlantic coast
Discover more about Florida
Popular Florida destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Florida in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Daytona Beach
- Fort Lauderdale
- Key West
- Panama City
- St Pete Beach
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details