- Book low fares on Virgin Atlantic flights to Orlando
- Depart from London Gatwick, Manchester & Glasgow
- Return flights to Orlando from £256
Sanibel Island weather in June 2020
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 225225 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for Sanibel Island, Florida shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Virgin Atlantic destinations
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Sanibel Island sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Sanibel Island in June 2020. Select a month to view Sanibel Island sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||06:35||20:17|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||06:35||20:23|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||06:39||20:25|
- Save EXTRA £300 on select hotels in Universal Orlando
- No minimum spend with unique TUI discount code
- Travel between 1st Jun & 30th Jun 2020 (inclusive)
Discover more about Florida
Where's hot in Florida in June?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Florida in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Panama City
- St Pete Beach
- Daytona Beach
- Fort Lauderdale
- Key West
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.