- Save on holidays to Florida with latest special offers
- Holiday prices start from just £442 per person
- Book holidays to Orlando, Miami, Gulf Coast & Florida Keys
Port-Saint-Joe weather in September 2019
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 185185 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Port-Saint-Joe, Florida shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Port-Saint-Joe weather in September
The average maximum daytime temperature in Port-Saint-Joe in September is a hot 30°C (86°F) with high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 22°C (72°F). There are usually 8 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 67% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 185mm (7.3 inches) of rainfall across the whole of September with 12 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (9 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Port-Saint-Joe in September is 28°C (82°F).
Port-Saint-Joe sunrise & sunset times for September 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Port-Saint-Joe in September 2019. Select a month to view Port-Saint-Joe sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st September 2019||07:18||20:04|
|Sunday, 15th September 2019||07:26||19:47|
|Monday, 30th September 2019||07:34||19:28|
- Book holidays to Florida in 2019/2020 with Virgin Holidays
- Save with special offers on Orlando, Miami, Gulf Coast & more
- Holiday prices start from just £425 per person
Discover more about Florida
Popular Florida destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Florida in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- St Pete Beach
- Daytona Beach
- Fort Lauderdale
- Key West
- Panama City
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details