- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Port-Saint-Joe weather in May 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the USA with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 6666 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2424°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Port-Saint-Joe, Florida shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Port-Saint-Joe in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Port-Saint-Joe in May with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Port-Saint-Joe in May?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Port-Saint-Joe in May - that's 76% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Port-Saint-Joe in May?
The average sea temperature around Port-Saint-Joe in May is 24°C.
Does it rain in Port-Saint-Joe in May?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Port-Saint-Joe in May and the average monthly rainfall is 66mm.
Port-Saint-Joe sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Port-Saint-Joe in May 2020. Select a month to view Port-Saint-Joe sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:58||20:19|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||06:47||20:28|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||06:41||20:37|
- Book car hire in the USA for 7 days & pay for just 5
- Offer available to UK residents only
- No hidden charges or credit card fees apply
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Florida
Where's hot in Florida in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Florida in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Fort Lauderdale
- St Pete Beach
- Daytona Beach
- Key West
- Panama City
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.