- Book holidays to Florida in 2019/2020 with Virgin Holidays
- Save with special offers on Orlando, Miami, Gulf Coast & more
- Holiday prices start from just £425 per person
Port-Saint-Joe weather in May 2020
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 6666 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2424°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Port-Saint-Joe, Florida shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Port-Saint-Joe weather in May
The average maximum daytime temperature in Port-Saint-Joe in May is a warm 28°C (82°F) with moderate heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 19°C (66°F). There are usually 10 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 76% of the 14 hours of daylight.
Expect 66mm (2.6 inches) of rainfall across the whole of May with 7 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (10 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Port-Saint-Joe in May is 24°C (75°F).
Port-Saint-Joe sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Port-Saint-Joe in May 2020. Select a month to view Port-Saint-Joe sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:58||20:19|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||06:47||20:28|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||06:41||20:37|
- Save on holidays to Florida in Virgin Holidays sale
- Book holidays to Orlando, Miami, Gulf Coast & Florida Keys
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
Discover more about Florida
Where's hot in Florida in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Florida in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Fort Lauderdale
- St Pete Beach
- Daytona Beach
- Key West
- Panama City
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.