- Save on holidays to Florida with latest special offers
- Holiday prices start from just £442 per person
- Book holidays to Orlando, Miami, Gulf Coast & Florida Keys
Port-Saint-Joe weather in February 2020
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9494 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
- 1717°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Port-Saint-Joe, Florida shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Port-Saint-Joe weather in February
The average maximum daytime temperature in Port-Saint-Joe in February is a comfortable 18°C (64°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 8°C (46°F). There are usually 7 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 59% of the 11 hours of daylight.
Expect 94mm (3.7 inches) of rainfall across the whole of February with 9 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be high (6 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Port-Saint-Joe in February is 17°C (63°F).
Port-Saint-Joe sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Port-Saint-Joe in February 2020. Select a month to view Port-Saint-Joe sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||07:31||18:18|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||07:21||18:30|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||07:07||18:40|
- Save on holidays to Florida with the latest special offers
- Book holidays to Miami or the theme parks of Orlando
- Plus the Florida Keys or the beach on the Gulf or Atlantic coast
Discover more about Florida
Where's hot in Florida in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Florida in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Fort Lauderdale
- Key West
- Daytona Beach
- St Pete Beach
- Panama City
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details