- Save up to 15% on Avis car hire for USA
- Offer available at participating locations in the USA
- Plus receive 25-65% discount on designer shopping
- Avis discount code excludes Car Group X
Port-Saint-Joe weather in April 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the USA with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 8585 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2020°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Port-Saint-Joe, Florida shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Florida
How hot is it in Port-Saint-Joe in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Port-Saint-Joe in April with low heat and humidity, falling to 15°C at night.
How sunny is it in Port-Saint-Joe in April?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Port-Saint-Joe in April - that's 76% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Port-Saint-Joe in April?
The average sea temperature around Port-Saint-Joe in April is 20°C.
Does it rain in Port-Saint-Joe in April?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Port-Saint-Joe in April and the average monthly rainfall is 85mm.
Port-Saint-Joe sunrise & sunset times for April 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Port-Saint-Joe in April 2021. Select a month to view Port-Saint-Joe sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st April 2021||07:30||20:00|
|Thursday, 15th April 2021||07:14||20:08|
|Friday, 30th April 2021||06:59||20:18|
- Save on luxury holidays & honeymoons with special offers
- From Bora Bora to Barbados & Maldives to Mexico
- Filter offers by star rating, destination, board basis & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Florida
Where is hot in Florida in April for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Florida in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Fort Lauderdale
- Key West
- St Pete Beach
- Daytona Beach
- Panama City
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.