- Save up to 15% on Avis car hire for USA
- Offer available at participating locations in the USA
- Plus receive 25-65% discount on designer shopping
- Avis discount code excludes Car Group X
Kissimmee weather in August 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the USA with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 170170 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
The August weather guide for Kissimmee, Florida shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kissimmee in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 33°C in Kissimmee in August with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kissimmee in August?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kissimmee in August - that's 65% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Kissimmee in August?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Kissimmee in August and the average monthly rainfall is 170mm.
What is the chance of a hurricane in Kissimmee in August?
On average 1.2 days in August in Kissimmee are likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Kissimmee sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kissimmee in August 2020. Select a month to view Kissimmee sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:48||20:15|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:56||20:03|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||07:04||19:47|
- Save on holidays in 2020/2021 with latest deals & discounts
- Offers include free upgrades & extras + low deposits
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Florida
Where is hot in Florida in August for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Florida in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Daytona Beach
- Fort Lauderdale
- Key West
- Panama City
- St Pete Beach
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.