- Save up to 20% on car hire for summer 2020
- Book rentals in UK, France, Germany, Benelux & Spain
- Travel before 31st August 2020 (inclusive)
Key Largo weather in July 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the USA with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 150150 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Key Largo, Florida shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Key Largo in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Key Largo in July with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Key Largo in July?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Key Largo in July - that's 73% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Key Largo in July?
The average sea temperature around Key Largo in July is 29°C.
Does it rain in Key Largo in July?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Key Largo in July and the average monthly rainfall is 150mm.
Key Largo sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Key Largo in July 2020. Select a month to view Key Largo sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||06:36||20:16|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||06:42||20:14|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:49||20:07|
- Save on holidays to USA & Canada with latest special offers
- Book holidays to Florida, New York, Las Vegas & more
- Filter deals by holiday type, Tripadvisor rating & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Florida
Where is hot in Florida in July for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Florida in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Daytona Beach
- Fort Lauderdale
- Key West
- Panama City
- St Pete Beach
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.