- Save on beach holidays with cheap deals from On the Beach
- Plus pay just £30 low deposit per person
- Spread the cost until 2 weeks before departure
Key Largo weather in April 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the USA with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 6262 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Key Largo, Florida shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Florida
How hot is it in Key Largo in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Key Largo in April with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Key Largo in April?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Key Largo in April - that's 77% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Key Largo in April?
The average sea temperature around Key Largo in April is 25°C.
Does it rain in Key Largo in April?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Key Largo in April and the average monthly rainfall is 62mm.
Key Largo sunrise & sunset times for April 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Key Largo in April 2021. Select a month to view Key Largo sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st April 2021||07:13||19:38|
|Thursday, 15th April 2021||06:59||19:45|
|Friday, 30th April 2021||06:46||19:52|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Florida
Where is hot in Florida in April for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Florida in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Fort Lauderdale
- Key West
- St Pete Beach
- Daytona Beach
- Panama City
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.