- Search for holiday deals with the On the Beach 'Deal Finder'
- Simply select a month, departure airport and your party
- Filter the holiday deals by holiday type and duration
Gainesville weather in November 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the USA with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5656 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
The November weather guide for Gainesville, Florida shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Gainesville in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 24°C in Gainesville in November, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Gainesville in November?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Gainesville in November - that's 62% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Gainesville in November?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Gainesville in November and the average monthly rainfall is 56mm.
Gainesville sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Gainesville in November 2020. Select a month to view Gainesville sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||06:43||17:42|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||06:54||17:34|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||07:06||17:30|
- Save up to 25% on last minute hotel stays in 2020
- Filter hotel deals by destination, star rating, facilities & more
- Travel before 20th May 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Florida
Where's hot in Florida in November?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Florida in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Fort Lauderdale
- Key West
- Daytona Beach
- St Pete Beach
- Panama City
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.