- Save on luxury holidays with premium & business class flights
- Combine hotel+flights for Asia, USA, Caribbean & more
- Including Barbados, Cancun, Phuket, Mauritius & LA
Fernandina Beach weather in May 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the USA with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 8484 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2323°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Fernandina Beach, Florida shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Fernandina Beach in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Fernandina Beach in May with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Fernandina Beach in May?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Fernandina Beach in May - that's 70% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Fernandina Beach in May?
The average sea temperature around Fernandina Beach in May is 23°C.
Does it rain in Fernandina Beach in May?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Fernandina Beach in May and the average monthly rainfall is 84mm.
Fernandina Beach sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Fernandina Beach in May 2020. Select a month to view Fernandina Beach sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:41||20:05|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||06:30||20:15|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||06:24||20:24|
- Book Alamo Gold in the USA & get FREE additional driver
- Prepay online & save up to £45 a week
- Alamo Gold is only available to UK residents
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Florida
Where's hot in Florida in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Florida in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Fort Lauderdale
- St Pete Beach
- Daytona Beach
- Key West
- Panama City
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.