- Save on holidays to Florida with the latest special offers
- Book holidays to Miami or the theme parks of Orlando
- Plus the Florida Keys or the beach on the Gulf or Atlantic coast
Daytona Beach weather in July 2020
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 145145 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Daytona Beach, Florida shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Daytona Beach weather in July
The average maximum daytime temperature in Daytona Beach in July is a hot 32°C (90°F) with very high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 23°C (73°F). There are usually 9 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 66% of the 14 hours of daylight.
Expect 145mm (5.7 inches) of rainfall across the whole of July with 16 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Daytona Beach in July is 28°C (82°F).
Daytona Beach sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Daytona Beach in July 2020. Select a month to view Daytona Beach sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||06:29||20:27|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||06:36||20:24|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:44||20:16|
- Save on holidays to Florida in Virgin Holidays sale
- Book holidays to Orlando, Miami, Gulf Coast & Florida Keys
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
Discover more about Florida
Where's hot in Florida in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Florida in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Daytona Beach
- Fort Lauderdale
- Key West
- Panama City
- St Pete Beach
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.