- Save on holidays to Florida in Virgin Holidays sale
- Book holidays to Orlando, Miami, Gulf Coast & Florida Keys
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
Daytona Beach weather in April 2020
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 6262 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2222°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Daytona Beach, Florida shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Daytona Beach weather in April
The average maximum daytime temperature in Daytona Beach in April is a warm 27°C (81°F) with low heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 15°C (59°F). There are usually 9 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 71% of the 13 hours of daylight.
Expect 62mm (2.4 inches) of rainfall across the whole of April with 5 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (10 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Daytona Beach in April is 22°C (72°F).
Daytona Beach sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Daytona Beach in April 2020. Select a month to view Daytona Beach sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||07:13||19:43|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:57||19:51|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||06:43||20:00|
- Save on holidays to Florida with the latest special offers
- Book holidays to Miami or the theme parks of Orlando
- Plus the Florida Keys or the beach on the Gulf or Atlantic coast
Discover more about Florida
Where's hot in Florida in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Florida in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Fort Lauderdale
- Key West
- St Pete Beach
- Daytona Beach
- Panama City
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.