- Save up to 15% on Avis car hire for USA
- Offer available at participating locations in the USA
- Plus receive 25-65% discount on designer shopping
- Avis discount code excludes Car Group X
Daytona Beach weather in April 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the USA with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 6262 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2222°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Daytona Beach, Florida shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Florida
How hot is it in Daytona Beach in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Daytona Beach in April with low heat and humidity, falling to 15°C at night.
How sunny is it in Daytona Beach in April?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Daytona Beach in April - that's 71% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Daytona Beach in April?
The average sea temperature around Daytona Beach in April is 22°C.
Does it rain in Daytona Beach in April?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Daytona Beach in April and the average monthly rainfall is 62mm.
Daytona Beach sunrise & sunset times for April 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Daytona Beach in April 2021. Select a month to view Daytona Beach sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st April 2021||07:13||19:43|
|Thursday, 15th April 2021||06:58||19:51|
|Friday, 30th April 2021||06:43||20:00|
- Save up to 50% on last minute summer holidays
- Book villas in France, Greece, Italy, Spain & Portugal
- Stay at luxury accommodation from villas to chateaux
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Florida
Where is hot in Florida in April for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Florida in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Fort Lauderdale
- Key West
- St Pete Beach
- Daytona Beach
- Panama City
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.